Thai language classes in Bangkok. Rak Thai Language School – Fun, friendly, affordable. Start learning today! call: 02-255-3036 | 061-978-5962 Attention: Due to COVID-19 Outbreak School temporarily closed until 7 May 2020. We will continue to teach Online, please read additional information here (CLICK)
Learn to speak Thai with confidence. Our Thai language classes are fun and friendly. We are situated in the center of Bangkok, with easy access to the MRT and the BTS Skytrain.Read More.
Our courses can take you from an absolute beginner to a confident Thai speaker. Our courses are built on a tried and tested curriculum . You will be speaking Thai sooner than you thought possible.
At RTL Scool, you can get a Non-immigrant Education visa, allowing you
to stay for up to 1 year in Thailand while studying the Thai language.
Come and talk to us to find out more.
Firstly, students must attend the fundamental courses, the duration of
these courses are 3 months.
Secondly, after 3 months students will be taken to the Ministry of
Education for a brief test to prove their studies. If students pass
the test and would like to continue their studies with an intermediate
ED visa for 5 more months, RTL will file an extension for them.
Thirdly, Once, you had passed them, students can then proceed to apply
for the advanced ED visa for 6 more months..
At Rak Thai Language School, we prides ourselves, on our high teaching quality. We strive to be the best Thai language teachers possible. Here are some of the benefits of studying with us:
- Highly trained, professional, qualified teachers. All our teachers are university educated and have many years of teaching experience.
- Proven teaching method. You will be able to use the skills you learn immediately in every day life.
- Relaxed, friendly, informal environment. We have students from all over the, world; you will make some great new friends!
- Affordable courses. All our courses have a set price and a set amount of study hours. See our course prices
- Newly refurbished school. Fresh and clean with good facilities.
- Small class sizes of from five to ten students.
Afternoon: 13.00- 16.00